Monday, September 26, 2011

Weighing in AGAIN!

My neighbor Kara and I have started a weigh in with each other on Tuesday mornings to keep each other motivated! We are also working out each day together. It has been so much fun and really motivating to have someone to work with. I hate to say it but I slowly gained some weight back when I was not working out through all this "not feeling well". Two weeks ago for our first weigh in I was at 160. Last week we weighed in and I was 155. This week we are weighing in on Wednesday instead of Tuesday. I am feeling wonderful and have been recording what I have been eating and it has really helped. My portions and snacking started to get pretty crazy again. I will keep you updated with my future weigh ins. I will be traveling to Erie from October 7-23 and really need to stay on track. I will be exercising everyday along with recording what I eat. Kara and I will have a phone call weigh in and continue weigh in when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment