Thursday, February 17, 2011

Not just any running shoes...

I was tested and fitted for these specific shoes. I had no clue that they even did this. Of course, Didi (my fitness instructor) told me all about this. I thought with my scleroderma and muscle/ joint problems I would look into it. I went to this sports store in Savannah and they had me run on a treadmill while they video taped me. They could tell on this computer while it played in slow motion which shoes would be best for me by the way each foot struck the treadmill! Amazing technology! Their saying...doesn't matter what they look like, it matters how they feel! Oh my gosh! They fit me perfect and running is a million times better! Thanks Fleet Feet Sports!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

3 comments:

  1. Emily,
    You look GREAT. Good for you and keeping up with it. Now i need to get my FAT A#S in gear and do something. Good Luck on your race. You can do anything you put your mind too.
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. My shoes look almost the same, are they Asics gel-nimbus, thats what I have and they are awesome.
    Phil Coletta

    ReplyDelete