Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tough day but, it's my favorite day...BIGGEST LOSER TUESDAY!

Thought I would share with you my tough day! I feel so emotionally drained today. I woke up tired and feel like doing nothing but sleep. All I want to do is eat and I am not going to give in to it! I am so close to race day and I have come so far. I keep drinking water to keep my mouth busy. I am not hungry I just want to munch! All that is keeping me going is that tonight is my favorite night!
Andrew and I started something a while back where we have a fast food day and it is on my favorite day...Biggest Loser day! We put Lucas to bed and then he runs out and gets a $5 footlong (so cheap) for us to split...of course it is done up the healthy way. (Whole Wheat, no cheese, I have to have my mayo but I go light and sparingly) Then we watch Biggest Loser and enjoy and healthy "Fast Food"! It is my treat for the week but, I am not even CHEATING! :)
Let's see how the contestants do this week when they get sent home for two weeks to test them in real life situations. I love this episode and of course makeover episode when they get to see their families! If you have not watched it ...give it a try! It is so motivating and of course I love Bob and Jillian! When I first started at the gym on the elliptical and treadmill, I would just want to leave. I would always picture Jillians face right there screaming at me and everyone in the gym looking at me! Boy, would my butt move even quicker! It sounds silly but, whatever you need to do to keep you motivated and moving!
I already feel better after taking a moment to come on here and type this all out!
Happy Biggest Loser Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment